ESOPP Flexim Simultaneous Stretching Technology
ESOPP FLEXSIM SIMULTANEOUS STRETCHING TECHNOLOGY IS THE MOST EFFICIENT PROCESS TO PRODUCE HIGH QUALITY BOPA FILMS
In today’s ever-increasing demand for longer shelf life of packaged food, BOPA films requirement is rapidly increasing due to its excellent gas barrier properties. A new trend is picking up with demand for high quality printable BOPA thin gauge films. For BOPA films manufacturing simultaneous stretching is the most productive and efficient technology.
ESOPP FLEXSIM Simultaneous stretching technology offers several advantages over conventional sequential stretching technology.
- The biggest advantage is minimal bowing effect near film edges resulting maximum film width suitable for converting unlike in sequential process where almost 40% film is with uneven stretching on both edges and not suitable for converting.
- Standard raw material can be used and no speciality formulated raw material is required saving huge money on raw material cost.
- No surface defects as film does not come in contact with hot surfaces of MDO rolls
- Balanced properties can be achieved.
- Films properties set up is very quick.
- MD and TD stretch ratio adjustable in running line.